Connections. Value. Development.
As a PRSA member, you’ll have access to:
- More than 21,000 colleagues through our members-only directories and discussion forums.
- More than 50 FREE webinars, live and on demand, throughout the year.
- Exclusive discounts on PRSA conferences and events.
- Industry publications (print and digital).
- Award-winning case studies.
- The Business Case for Public Relations™ and the PRSA Code of Ethics, which offer values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
National membership dues are $255 annually plus a $65 initiation fee. Local dues vary by chapter; as of 6/1/2015, PRSA-Portland Metro Chapter local dues are $45/year.
Special pricing is available for associate members and graduate students. If you have less than two years of experience in public relations and join as an associate member, you receive a free one-year membership in the New Professionals Section. (Please note: This offer may not be combined with other offers. Certain restrictions apply. Offer not valid for current associate and renewing members.)
Group Membership Program
For employers, The PRSA Group Membership program offers ease of access and additional member benefits that help you focus on what matters most — building business and energizing your team. In addition to team benefits, our program provides employers with:
- Single Invoicing. Make a single payment each year for group members’ dues, rather than numerous individual payments.
- Transferability of Membership. Each membership within a group is easily transferable. This is convenient when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization.
- Ease of Adding New Members. PRSA will prorate the dues to maintain the same term year and renewal date.
- Employer Posting Opportunities. Receive discounted or free postings on PRSA’s career and employment website, the PRSA Jobcenter.
- Listings in Online Organization Search. Take advantage of complimentary listings in our Find-A-Firm Directory.
- The Best Pricing on PRSA National Events. Save on registration for on-site training at the annual PRSA International Conference, as well as various specialty conferences and seminars throughout the year.
- Geographic and Sector-Specific Networking. Membership to specialty communities, such as our local Chapters (like PRSA Portland) or Professional Interest Sections, is provided according to group size.
For more information, please contact Pamela R. Weess, CAE, Director, Group Membership and Engagement, at (212) 460-1482 or email@example.com.