Marquis Companies is currently hiring a charismatic, self-starter to join our team in our Online Content Coordinator role. As the Online Content Coordinator you will report directly to the Marketing Coordinator. This position will be based at our Home Office in Milwaukie, Oregon.
The Online Content Coordinator determines online strategy in support of company plans, objectives, and campaigns to build content relevance for marketing to company target audiences, to drive engagement and create a favorable selling environment, establishing the resource requirements needed to execute. In this role, you will also provide content and digital/social media strategy best practices for all business units to use across multichannel campaigns.
• Manages web content and projects related to the websites and collaborates with marketing and design teams to update website content, style and layout.
• Uses Google Analytics to determine web related campaign results across all business units.
• Manages the companies’ email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing. Tracks and reports on email campaigns in order to guide improvements. Ensures all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
• Strategize about plan objectives to achieve maximum amplification and distribution of content to Trusted Advisor and internal influencers.
• Strategize with and educate employees on how to incorporate relevant social media techniques into both corporate culture and marketing efforts.
• Determines metrics and relevance/engagement tactics to ensure consistency and to identify optimum interactive campaign results across all business units and target audiences.
• Collaborate with recruiting to post and maintain career-related content in social channels, including, but not limited to, open jobs, day in the life and new hire posts.
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT/PR:
• Monitors, tracks, and responds to customer and employee reviews.
• Collaborate and support PR agency on public relations activities. Assist monitor, analyze and communicate PR results.
MARKETING TEAM DUTIES:
• Supports filing and archiving content.
• Manage storage areas at Home Office for marketing materials.
• Undertakes projects and initiatives as defined by the Marketing Team.
• Train and consult on the programming processes and procedures involved in planning and fulfilling wishes for older adults.
• Collaborate with Wish of a Lifetime to manage elevated wish requests.
Required Job Specific Skills:
• Proficient in MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Enthusiastic, positive outlook, excellent communication and judgment skills
• Organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work independently
• Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted
• Ability to stand, sit and stoop for extended periods
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or a related discipline.
To apply, please visit: