We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior hospitality and leadership qualities to join our team. Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for assisting in developing and growing Stoller Family Estate’s Direct to Consumer and Marketing efforts. Strong opportunity for growth within the brand, this position demands a candidate who wants to work hard and take their skills to the next level.
– Collaborate with DTC/Marketing team on development and execution of strategic marketing plans, including promotions, email campaigns, social media, creative, collateral, displays, PR, events, etc.
– Drive social media to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
– Manage press and media inquiries and interview requests.
– Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
– Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and building relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
– Available for promotional events on and off-site (such as Feast, Polo Noir, and other venues) coordinating with staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials.
– Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
– 3+ years of relevant Marketing work experience.
– Excellent writing and communication skills.
– Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
– Knowledge of social networking platforms.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
– Proficient in digital media software a plus. (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro)
A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
Submit a resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org