Your Story Starts Like This
Accountability makes you happy. Being in the thick of the action and making a difference are exhilarating for you. You relish the opportunity to advise clients and solve difficult problems while working in collaboration with some very smart and experienced teammates.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking high-energy, ambitious account managers who love working in a collaborative environment and have a passion to lead. Must have a sense of humor and appetite for fun. Must relentlessly problem-solve until desired results are achieved for our clients.
This is a chance to learn, grow and advance in communications by working with some of the brightest minds in PR.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
• Play a key role in day-to-day management of all components of multiple-client PR programs with speed and accuracy
• Drive the process and take ownership and leadership for client, time and people management
• Measure and manage client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
• Effectively maintain a network of media contacts
• Demonstrate ability to grow existing accounts
• Develop competitive analysis
• Interface with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner
• Maintain proactive attitude, responsibility and perspective that continually advances the quality of client service
• Engage in assisting the Agency’s growth
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
• Passionate about public relations and writing
• Passionate about technology / social media
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
• B.S./B.A. in Communications or Journalism
• At least 5 years of public relations experience (agency experience is preferred)
• Adept with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Experience in leading regional technology-related projects is preferred
• Communicate with superior writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills
• The ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced environment and think strategically
• Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications is a plus
• An enterprising and curious mindset
• Possess an entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
A competitive salary and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.