Greatness begins with a single step in the right direction.
You’ve made a good start on your career. Now you want to move up, learn and take on more responsibility. You have a solid grounding in agency life and are ready for your career to take off.
The Hoffman Agency is an international public relations and integrated marketing communications company that crafts stories to build brands.
We are seeking intelligent, ambitious account executives and senior account executives with a passion for storytelling, learning and a commitment to excellence.
If you like where this story is leading, read on.
The Plot Thickens: Job Description
• Play a key role in writing pitch documents, creating social media content and pitching media
• Support leadership for client, time and people management
• Contribute to client satisfaction while effectively managing resources for multiple accounts
Attributes of the Protagonist (That’s You)
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial nature and attitude
• Passionate about public relations and writing
• Passionate about technology/social media
The Hero’s Background: Qualifications
• B.S./B.A. in Communications or Journalism
• At least 2 years of public relations experience (agency experience is preferred)
• Adept with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Experience in leading regional technology-related projects is preferred
• Superior writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience in and a passion for digital and social media communications a plus
• An enterprising and curious mindset
• An entrepreneurial nature, passion and can-do attitude
A competitive salary and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com.
We will contact all shortlisted candidates.