JennaCooperPR, LLC is seeking an entry-level, part time account coordinator to work on 3-4 of its client accounts. Employees will work with seasoned PR professionals and former journalists on what it takes to be a successful communications professional. Applicants should have some experience in public relations through internships or previous jobs. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Reporting Relationship: Jenna Cooper, APR Owner
Position Terms: Hourly, part-time position
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The statements below describe the scope of responsibilities and essential job duties of this position but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Incumbent may perform other duties as assigned.
- Draft press materials including pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets.
- Create and maintain media lists.
- Pitch media and influencers.
- Submit online calendar listings.
- Assist with onsite media facilitation at events.
- Conduct research of industry trends that could impact media outreach.
- Develop activity recap reports for clients and JCPR internal teams.
- Familiarity with content management on social media platforms a plus: Twitter, FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends during event hours.
- Familiarity with Google-based products.
- Ability to calmly manage multiple projects in deadline-driven situations.
- Impeccable written and verbal skills—including grammar and clarity in all forms with a familiarity with AP Style.
- Practice polite persistence and exceptional customer service for our clients.
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate client needs.
- Preferred Mac product experience.
- Some administrative duties included. Such as, preparing budgets, preparing JCPR marketing materials, collating media materials, etc.
- Familiarity with PR planning and hourly forecasting a plus.
This position is part time and will range from 10-20 hours per week pending client activity.
Salary range: $10-20 per hour, depending on experience.
Must be willing to work remotely. Must have own computer.
Please send letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org